Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HOW TO COVER YOUR DARK CIRCLE

I have problem with my dark circle,its the important spot to cover on my face,

before using concealer

i found my best complexion to cover my dark circle, they are:



-estee lauder double wear stay in place concealer

-kiko 3D lifting concealer

-laura mercier loose setting powder

-moors highligther 

-powder foundation 
*choose 1 shade brighter than your skin tone, i'm NC25-30(on mac)/or #754 (on shu uemura). I use shu uemura natural glow powder foundation #764 for setting concealer after  use loose powder


Why i use powder foundation to setting concealer after using setting loose powder? because powder foundation will result full coverage on me
I use finger to apply and blend concealer.

estee lauder dw concealer+kiko 3D lifting 

setting with laura mercier loose powder

use highligther and powder foundation


hope you guys found it useful,, 

thx u

Riri Rinta



2 comments:

  1. Ri, itu cabana boy yg km pajang di dp bbm yak? cakeeep.. #salah fokus

    Btw, aku blm nemu concealer yang mempan di dark circle nih.. itu kiko kalo ga dicampur sama EL mempan ga nutup dark circlenya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ephong: iyaaa eva, itu cabana boy yg aku pajang td di bbm. ini aku mau post juga di blog hehe,,

    kiko kal ga dicampur eldw udah cover juga,va. dia thick bgt, pump sedikit aja udah cukup. n moist jd ga cakey gitu va,, untuk dark circle yg sedeng sih ini cukup bgt,, tapi aku kan lumayan gelap IRLnya, jd harus double :D

    ReplyDelete