Saturday, March 17, 2012

BOOBI BROWN SKIN FOUNDATION SPF15

BOBBI BROWN SKIN FOUNDATION SPF 15 
lightweight and flawless

i'm around NC 25-30 in mac foundation, i'm using bobbi brown skin foundation spf 15 warm beige #3.5
on bare skin my face lighter than my neck,, so i think warm beige match with my skintone..my face is oily and combo 
i use it for 22 hours (from 9AM-2AM) using monistat soothing relief powder gel for face primer,, just need blot 3x with laura mercier matte transclucent smooth focus pressed setting powder shine control

without flash


with flash


swatches bobbi brown skin foundation


the foundation texture is watery, i think its water based. to cover all area on my face it only take one pump.(note: minim dark spot an redness on my face),, i think if you have dark spot and redness,you need 2 layers

if you looking foundation with sheer to medium coverage, lightweight, dewy and second skin finishing, you must try bobbi brown skin foundation.

after 5 hours
                                                                     
after 5 hours, it little bit oxydize, little bit darker than before. but its okay, just blotting my face with powder brush, and it will refresh my face. oil control so far so good ,, not too oily, enough to make a dewy look on my face. (i'm in love with dewy look finishing)


COVERAGE:
sheer to medium,but i use sigma F80 flat top for applying it make full coverage
sigma f80 flat top


FINISHING:
dewy look and like a second skin


after all i'm in love with this foundation,,

xoxo

Riri Rinta












No comments:

Post a Comment