Thursday, September 6, 2012

COVERGIRL LIP PERFECTION LIPSTICK in HEAVENLY

COVERGIRL LIP PERFECTION LIPSTICK in HEAVENLY. Review, photos, swatches


Hi, everyone! for the first post of September i would review my new favorite lipstick, COVERGIRL LIP PERFECTION HEAVENLY i bought from www.drugstore.com only $6.99.

COVERGIRL LIP PERFECTION 
This is a bright pink coral lipstick, really gives you fresh and awakened look. I love the formula of CoverGirl Lip Perfection it doesn't dry my lips and glides on smoothly on my lips, the formula is pigmented, smooth, moisturizing, creamy and long lasting! It stayed on me through eating and drinking.


Packaging for this lipstick is nice with gunmetal cap, also has a color swatches and shade name on the bottom.

I love Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Heavenly, really brightens up my face. This is my new favorite lipstick and the best drugstore lipstick i've tried!   


Have you tried Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick? 

2 comments:

  1. aw...so pretty color...
    I held giveaway
    would you like to join?
    http://lovelyweigoddess.blogspot.com/2012/09/one-year-blogger-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete